We’re hiring! Technical Support Analyst
Technical Support Analyst – INPULSE
Inpulse (www.inpulse.com) is a dynamic, fast-growing HR technology company, based in Harpenden, working with large corporate clients, universities, and charities to revolutionise the way they engage with their people. Our web-based people success platform provides instant survey results and insights which are open and accessible to everyone taking part. Whether it is taking the pulse of an organisation, understanding the wellbeing of our employees, or tracking how people feel during periods of change, Inpulse has significant impact on the employee experience and is helping organisations improve their performance.
Inpulse is now looking for an ambitious and committed self-starter to join our team as a Technical Support Analyst to perform a variety of analytical and support tasks. This role is a wide-ranging one that will involve providing technical support, both internally to colleagues and externally to our clients on a daily basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for a wide variety of key technical support activities and offers an amazing opportunity to be involved with a small, successful business and contribute to the continued success of a young, dynamic and fast-growing company.
- Act as primary Platform Specialist providing technical support to the Inpulse team e.g.
- Answering technical / platform questions from colleagues and/or clients
- Investigating platform issues raised by colleagues and/or clients and if necessary, working with the technical team to resolve issues
- Develop and maintain detailed understanding of the Inpulse platform in order to demonstrate the platform to clients and train users in all aspects of its use e.g.
- Conduct demo sessions for clients on new and existing features
- Conduct training sessions for new clients and/or existing clients
- Communicate new features and their benefits to clients – both verbally and written materials
- Support the Customer Success Team with client survey set up and management e.g.
- Pre-survey checks for key client surveys
- Support clients with giving their managers access to completed surveys
- Analyse Inpulse and/or client data using Excel or similar tools to support the business or help clients understand their survey data better e.g.
- Analysis of data from multiple surveys to identify trends, calculate benchmark data or highlight key insights for use in marketing and publicity materials
- Analysis of specific data from a client survey to provide additional insights and/or metrics not available from the platform
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience working in a fast-paced, technical support environment with the ability to interact and communicate with clients/stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to communicate with non-technical users about technical issues and topics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications – in particular, advanced knowledge of Excel and how to use it for analysing data (both numbers and words)
Personal Attributes Required
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude to life and work
- Confident and articulate manner, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about technology with a good understanding of IT and software trends as well as the enthusiasm for continual learning and growth
- Proactive, with a desire to get things done and go beyond the immediate task
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Full-time, working from home / meeting with our team in Harpenden as required
- Salary based on experience
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com